Saturday 10 September 2011

Multi seed bread.


This was an interesting bread. As I said before I am not a baker and I don't have as much experience in this particular style of cooking. This bread was interesting because it grew in size and then went slightly smaller, then stopped.
I bought five different types of seeds; poppy seeds, carraway seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and just to make sure some mixed seeds. When they said multi seed bread they said MULTI seed.
I think if I was to make this again I wouldn't use as much of the carraway seeds, they are extremely overpowering and unique in taste. My mum enjoyed the taste, but I did not, it was peppery and dry - I needed to spread a lot of butter on this bread to make it to my taste buds.

I will also post the recipe later on if anybody wants to try this unusual bread.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment