Saturday 10 September 2011

Two Days Two Snacks

I have been out delivering and collecting dresses a lot recently, when I am driving I feel a bit sorry for myself so I like to indulge in a snack or two.

Here are two examples.


Day One.
A savoury snack from spain bought in The Quarter Deli on Hope Street. These are delicious but way too salty when you are on the motorway and without water, they are also really moorish so you even though you are overwhelmed by the salty-ness you manage to devour the whole packet.


Day Two.
A sugary snack. I know these are not vegetarian and strictly, they don't deserve a place on the blog but I have a terribly sweet tooth and can easily eat a whole bag of Haribo sweets.
This is a snack for a day when I feel a bit tired, a quick sugar boost from the petrol station when filling up and I am good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment