Saturday 24 September 2011

My Perfect Brunch.


This was when I decided to detox, it lasted a day and began and ended with a cup of hot water and a lice of lemon.


What brunch is worth its weight in gold if it is not accompanied by the latest edition of Vogue?


This is a super duper omelette. It has all of the goodness in it to set you up for the day. I began by frying off 4 varieties of seeds in a non stick frying pan, after my attempt at the multi seed bread ealier on in the blog I have now every type of seed imaginable. I then added 3 egg whites and 2 egge yolks, some spinach, yellow pepper and chopped red onion. Tossed it about in the frying pan, I say tossed as the omelette didnt really hold its shape. I am going to investigate why this happened and let you know.

I halved some baby cherry tomatoes, drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and you are done!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment