Friday 19 August 2011

Lovely Lunya Lunch.


Today's lunchtime delight,
Courtesy of Lunya Liverpool One www.lunya.co.uk
Lunya is a catalan and spanish restaurant with a great sandwich menu. I am sometimes incredibly indecisive when it comes to my lunchtime, back of the office feast. Dependent on how busy the shop is I either nibble or full on feast.
Today I treated myself to a grilled montgomery cheddar and red onion on sourdough bread sandwich and .. that's right there is an "and" a tortilla and homemade alioli sandwich, accompanied by a small bottle of apple and pear Luscombe Farm Organic fruit juice.

The bread is delicious and the sandwiche(s) incredibly filling. My aim is to try and make the perfect alioli and spanish tortilla this week. Apart from these two, spanish tapas is limited for vegetarians so I might try my take on the Catalan and Spanish dishes.
Manchego cheese here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment