Monday 8 August 2011

Welcome to my blog.

This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time. My love of cooking is what de-stresses me, calms me and makes me happy. I have been a vegetarian since I was born and I love good food.
I love to experiment with different cultures and hopefully through this blog it will encourage me to try new ideas and experiment with flavours and ingredients.

Having a blog and talking and discussing vegetarian cuisine might also put a stop to all of the questions "so what do you actually eat?" A question I have been asked many times, as if we would exist on a rabbit like diet of lettuce and carrots. I want non-vegetarians to be excited by dishes which are without meat or fish and feel they could conjure something similar up in their kitchens.

This is a mini project for me something a world away from what I do on a day-to-day basis. I own a womenswear store and I design all of the pieces we hold in our flagship shop. After a long day in the store there is nothing I enjoy more than cooking for friends and family. It is the nicest thing you can do for someone, to fill up their bellies with one of your own dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment